- supply of goods categories:spot
- pattern:no pattern
- style:strap section
- combination forms:single piece
- skirt length:middle-skirt
- skirt type:strap dress
- waist-type:loose waist
- clothing placket:hedging
- popular elements: Stitching
- the listed Year/season:in 2019 the fall
- fabric name:denim
- main fabric composition:cotton
- main fabric component content:71%-80%
- main fabric component 2:polyester
- main fabric composition 2 content:10%-29%
- material composition:cotton
- lining component content:71%-80%
- whether the stock:no
- model no: 5503
- main fabric origin whether imports:no
- color:dark blue 5503 strap dress
- Size:S code 90 pounds or so,M 100 pounds or so,L code 110 pounds or so,XL code 120 pounds or so,XXL code 130 pounds or so,3XL code 140-150 pounds or so,4XL code 150-160 pounds or so.
- the main sales areas:Southeast Asia,Europe,South America,North America
- suitable for ages:25-29 years old
- style:street influx of people
- fabric 2 ingredients: Spandex
- fabric 2 ingredient content:10%or less
- fabrics 3 ingredients:spandex
Can I pay COD - cash on delivery?
No. Sorry. We can only accept payment in advance. You can use one of our secure payment methods to pay for your order. For detailed explanation about our payment options, please see: https://www.comebuying.com/payment/
PO Box And APO Addresses
We are sorry but both DHL and FedEx are unable to deliver items to APO or PO BOX addresses.
What If The Product Is Broken?
- Assuming the product is still in warranty and was not physically damaged, you can return it to ComeBuying and we will repair it, or give you an equivalent replacement product.
- All return cases are handled under our RMA policy: please consult customer support and do not send back any products without obtaining an assigned RMA case number from us.
- Under the wholesale terms and conditions, customers must pay the cost of shipping to return authorized RMA products back to ComeBuying . In the case of sending back repaired or replacement items, ComeBuying pays the return shipping cost back to you.
How To Check My Order Status?
Log into ” My Account ” ;
Enter into ” My Orders ” ;
Once we have received your payment, all ComeBuying orders will show various order status stages before being shipped out.
Please check the meaning of these order status messages in the table below.
If There Is Some Problem Receiving The Delivery Due To Customs
There’s usually no reason to worry because:
- ComeBuying provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it’s pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.